Monday, November 5, 2007

clients and users

Currently i am working on my program for my senior capstone project. I am researching who i want my clients and users to be and the problem i will need to address for both the kitchen and loft spaces. An associate for Viking Range Corporation has contacted me for the interior design of their latest location in the Fuqua building of downtown Baton Rouge. They are extremely excited about adding a 12th location to their list of cooking schools.
For the loft spaces, a Baton Rouge developer is looking to invest in the growing urban district of downtown and has enlisted my help. These luxury lofts will be a mixture of traditional and modern interiors geared more towards the business perfessional.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.